Associate professor Columbia Business School, New York City, 1967—1974, Baruch College, New York City, 1974—1976. Professor George Washington University, Washington, 1976—1980, Pace University, New York City and Westchester County, New York, 1982—2001, distinguished professor, since 2002. President Warren Keegan Associates, Inc., Rye.
Partner Keegan & Company, LLC. Visiting professor New York University, 1980-1982. Independent commissioner P.T. Indoofood, Jakarta, Indonesia.
Visiting university professor Cranfield University School Management, United Kingdom, since 1999.
- Crucial Conversations Tools for Talking When Stakes Are High, Second Edition
- The New York Times and Washington Post bestseller that changed the way millions communicate “[Crucial Conversations] draws our attention to those defining moments that literally shape our lives, our relationships, and our world.
- Crucial Accountability: Tools for Resolving Violated Expectations, Broken Commitments, and Bad Behavior, Second Edition ( Paperback)
- In this UPDATED SECOND EDITION (first edition titled "Crucial Confrontations"), you'll learn how to hold anyone accountable, master performance discussions, and get results.
- Global Marketing Management (7th Edition)
- This leading book in international marketing features comprehensive cases that cover consumer, industrial, low tech and high tech, product and services marketing.
- Global Marketing (4th Edition)
- For undergraduate Global/International Marketing courses.
1967 - 1974
1974 - 1976
1976 - 1980
1982 - 2001
- show more ...