Member staff New York Public Library., New York City, 1942-1947, specialist vocational high school, 1947-1952, assistant coordinator young adult services, 1952-1968, coordinator young adult services, 1968-1982. Lecturer Columbia Graduate School Library. Science, 1960-1961, Rutgers University, 1961.
General editor Crowell Poets Series and Poems of the World Series, 1964-1974. Poetry editor Film Library. Quarterly, New York City, 1968-1975.
- More Spice Than Sugar
- In this collection of poems celebrating high-spirited girls and women, you will meet independent spirits — young rebels, hardy pioneers, mavericks, athletes, and heroines — who dared difficult tasks and who show the strength of the human spirit in the face of hardship.
- I Scream, You Scream
- Lillian Morrison has gathered best-loved food rhymes, tossed in some long-forgotten gems, and created a delightful feast of sayings and chants for young and old alike.
- It Rained All Day That Night
- Whether it's souvenir notebooks, school yearbooks, autograph albums, or on-line guestbooks, kids have been writing each other commemorative notes for generations.
- Whistling the Morning in: New Poems
- Readers find that poetry can be found in such familiar fixtures as the sun, the moon, the wind, and the rain, in a collection of poetry about the natural world.