With World Pet Association Easel Project, Chicago, 1940. Technical director Dallas Little Theatre, 1942-1943. Director Betty McLean Gallery, Dallas, 1951-1954.
Director, owner Valley House Gallery, since 1954. Director, partner Main Place Gallery, Dallas, 1968-1970.
- The Boardinghouse
- The Boardinghouse is an account of how a diverse group of high spirited, self-assured, talented youths were able to meld in supporting one another during Vogel’s first year as a student at the Chicago Art Institute’s School of Fine Art during the desperate times of the great depression.
- A Gathering of Words and Scribbles from My Pen
- An illustrated collection of short stories, essays and poetry by the artist Donald S.
- Aunt Clara: The Paintings of Clara McDonald Williamson
- This volume is about the folk paintings of native Texan Clara McDonald Williamson.
- Seeking the Intangible
- Seeking the Intangible [
Born October 20, 1917
1942 - 1943
1951 - 1954