Advisory council Rutgers University.
Monroe Wheeler, museum director. Decorated chevalier French Legion of Honor, 1951; life member French Institute in the United States; member New York Geneol. and Biographical Society (trustee, vice president), International Graphic Arts Society (trustee, president), Grolier Club, Coffee House Club (New York City).
- Co-founder, partner Harrison of Paris, France, 1930-1935. Director, chairman exhibitions committee American Institute Graphic Arts, 1936-1939. Chairman library committee, member advisory committee Museum Modern Art, New York City, 1936, director publications, 1939-1966, director exhibitions, 1946-1967, member international council, 1965-1988, councellor to the trustees, 1967-1988, chairman committee on drawings and prints, 1967-1988, trustee, 1945-1988.
- THE LAST WORKS OF HENRI MATISSE LARGE CUT GOUACHES
- A book illustrating some of the large scale art work of one of the most famous artists of the 20th century.
- Bonnard and his environment
- An overview of the French painter and the art culture of the late 19th-early 20th century
- Bonnard and His Environment
- Bonnard and His Environment by Soby, James Thrall, et al.
- 20th Century Portraits
- One of 8700 copies.
Born February 13, 1900
1936 - 1939
1936 - 1939
- show more ...