Member of State University of New York Library. Association, American Chemical Society, Special Library. Association.
Serials, reference library Rutgers University, Piscataway, New Jersey, 1977—1978. Information scientist Knoll Pharmaceutical Company, Whippany, 1978—1979. Public services library University North Dakota, Grand Forks, 1979—1981.
Science bibliographer University Albany, State University of New York, since 1981.
- Using the Internet As a Reference Tool: A How To-Do-It Manual for Librarians (How to Do It Manuals for Librarians)
- Can't find the answers you're looking for? Many librarians are frustrated both by the time it takes to find answers to reference questions online and by the lack of a comprehensive, practical method for quickly evaluating Web sites.
- Computer Science and Computing: A Guide to the Literature (Reference Sources in Science and Technology)
- As computers have infiltrated virtually every facet of our lives, so has computer science influenced nearly every academic subject in science, engineering, medicine, social science, the arts and humanities.
- Environmental Management for Collections: Alternative Conservation Strategies for Hot and Humid Climates (Tools for Conservation)
- In recent years more cultural institutions in hot and humid climates have been installing air-conditioning systems to protect their collections and provide comfort for both employees and visitors.
- The effects of fire on the ecology of the Boreal Forest, with particular reference to the Canadian north: a review and selected bibliography, 1977, Occasional Paper Canadian Wildlife Service, Number 32 : 58 pages with illustrations.
- 1977 Occasional Paper Canadian Wildlife Service Number 32 : 58 pages with illustrations.
1977 - 1978
1978 - 1979
1979 - 1981