James Morton Smith, museum administrator, historian. Lieutenant United States Coast Guard Reserve, 1943-1945. Member Association Art Museum Directors, American Association Museum, American History Association, Organization American Historians, American Association State and Local History, Society Historians of Early American Republic.
- Editor Institute Early American History and Culture, Williamsburg, Virginia, 1955-1966. Professor history Cornell University, Ithaca, New York, 1966-1970, University Delaware, Newark, 1976-1990. Director State History Society Wisconsin, Madison, 1970-1976, Henry Francis DuPont Winterthur (Delaware) Museum, 1976-1984.
- George Washington; a profile (American profiles)
- ATTENTION: EX LIBRARY BOOK, BLACK MARKER THAT COVER THE WORDS OF THE LIBRARY, HARD COVER, SOME WEAR & TEAR ON BOOK COVER, OVERALL, still in very good reading condition, there are no missing pages, all pages are attached, no writing in the book OR on the book pages.
- Letters From Slovakia: A Humorous Account Of An Englishman Living In The Slovak Republic
- Letters From Slovakia is a glimpse of what life was like, for an Englishman at least, in the Slovak Republic; some years on from the Velvet Revolution and the Velvet Divorce, but still prior to the country joining NATO and the European Union.
- The Art Bulletin: A Quarterly Published by The College Art Association of America: June 1980, Volume LXII, Number 2: Including Groups of Quattrocento Studies and of 17th-Century Studies
- The Art Bulletin: A Quarterly Published by The College Art Association of America: June 1980, Volume LXII, Number 2: Including Groups of Quattrocento Studies and of 17th-Century Studies, edited by Creighton E.
- For Liberty and Justice: A Biography of Brigadier General Wlodzimierz B. Krzyzanowski, 1824-1887
- A son of Poland, steeped in its traditions and culture, Wlodzimierz Krzyzanowski was exiled because of his participation in the democratic and patriotic Polish revolt of 1846.
1955 - 1966
1966 - 1970
1970 - 1976
1976 - 1990
1976 - 1984
- show more ...