Party affiliation: Democrat
Paul Hayes Tucker, American art history educator, curator. Recipient Grants, Florence Gould Arts Foundation, New York City, 1988, 1984, American Council of Learned Society, New York City, 1985, Kress Foundation, 1976-1977; named Danforth Associate, Danforth Foundation, 1981. Member Charlestown (Massachusetts) Preservation Society, since 1978. Member College Art Association.
Educational fellow Toledo Museum Art, 1972-1973. Teaching assistant Yale University, New Haven, 1973-1975. Professor University Massachusetts, Boston, since 1978.
Visiting associate professor Institute Fine Arts, New York University, New York City, 1987. Robert Sterling Clark professor of art William College, 1989. Guest curator Corcoran Museum Art, 1989, Museum Fine Arts, Boston, 1990, Everson Museum, 1991.
- Monet at Argenteuil
- An analysis of the paintings produced by Claude Monet while living in Argente from 1871 to 1878 examines the influence of the French town on his art.
- Monet in the '90s: The Series Paintings
- Brand New Hardcover w/dust jacket (as shown) "Monet in the '90s: The Series Paintings" Fast shipping.
- Richard Upton and the Rhetoric of Landscape
- Book by Tucker, Paul Hayes
1972 - 1973
1973 - 1975