Party affiliation: Democrat
John David Ragan, American writer, historian. Development fellow New York University, 1987; scholar University Cincinnati, 1981, New York University, 1988. Official challenger Clinton-Gore Campaign, Hoboken, New Jersey, 1992; delegate for Howard Dean, Alaska Statewide Democratic Convention, 2004; board directors Ester Community Association, 2000-2005. Member Society Amis Bibliotheque Arsenal, Society Amis Ismayl Urbain, Laborers Union.
Waiter Cripple Creek Resort, Ester, Alaska, 1975-1976, 78. 89, Chena Hot Springs, Fairbanks, 1988-1992. Processer Petersburg (Alaska) Fisheries, 1979, Pan Alaska Fisheries, Dutch Harbor, 1979.
Nodwell tracked vehicle operator Halliburton Geophysical Service, Alaska, 1980-1990. Freelance writer Chelsea House Publications, New York City, since 1987. Commercial fisherman Bristol Bay, Alaska, 1996.
With Alaska Interstate Construction, Prudhoe Bay, 2001—2004.
- Storms and Dreams: The Life of Louis de Bougainville (University of Alaska Press - Lives of Great Explorers)
- Witty, charming, and fiercely intelligent, Louis-Antoine Comte de Bougainville (1729–1811) managed, in the course of a long life, to play a part in nearly every facet of eighteenth-century life and culture.
- Where Fate Beckons: The Life of Jean-FranCois de la Perouse (University of Alaska Press - Lives of Great Explorers)
- French explorer and naval officer Jean-François de la Pérouse (1741–88) was, after James Cook, the greatest explorer of the Pacific in the eighteenth century.
- Alaska Highway Explorer
- A 760 page comprehensive travel guide and companion book for traversing the Alaska Highway mile by mile.
- Emiliano Zapata (World Leaders Past & Present)
- A biography of the Mexican Indian revolutionist whose main goal was to gain land for his people.
1975 - 1976
1980 - 1990
1988 - 1992
2001 - 2004
- show more ...