Christopher John Wickham, American foreign language educator. Recipient fellowships German Academy Exchange Service, 1972-1973, King Edward VII British-German Foundation, 1973-1974, Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation, 1976-1977, Travel grant German Academy Exchange Service, 1990, 95, 2002. Member American Association Teachers German, Society for Literature and Science, German Studies Association.
- Lecturer University Regensburg, Germany, 1974-1976. Assistant professor Allegheny College, Meadville, Pennsylvania, 1982-1985, University Illinois, Chicago, 1985-1991, University Texas, San Antonio, 1991-1997, associate professor, since 1997, associate dean, since 2004. Faculty member Middlebury (Vermont) College German School, 1986, 91, 93, 97, 99, 2001, 03.
- Constructing Heimat in Postwar Germany: Longing and Belonging (Studies in German Thought and History)
- The subject of this study is not the traditional mythology, folklore, and song of particular tribes, but the literary uses of this material, particularly in the latter half of this century and particularly by Indian writers.
- Framing the Past: The Historiograpy of German Cinema and Television
- This collection of essays was selected from those presented in October 1988 at a conference sponsored by the National Endowment for the Humanities, "Concepts of History in German Cinema.
- Social Movements Past and Present Series: The Senior Rights Movement: Framing the Policy Debate in America
- Book by Powell, Lawrence Alfred, Branco, Kenneth J.
1974 - 1976
1982 - 1985
1985 - 1991
1991 - 1997
- show more ...