- From assistant professor to associate professor philosophy Washington State University, Pullman, since 1991. Freelance book reviewer Journal Ecumenical Studies, Philadelphia, since 1992.
- Let the Cow Wander: Modeling the Metaphors in Veda and Vedanta (Monograph of the Society for Asian and Comparative Philosophy)
- In Let the Cow Wander, the author argues that metaphors inform our conceptual spheres and are in turn informed by them.
- Brahman: A Comparative Theology
- This book is a critique of western systematic theology.