- Historian History Associates Inc., Rockville, Maryland, 1988-1992. Fellow history department Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois, 1992-1996, adjunct lecturer, fellow history department, since 1997. Fellow Smithsonian Institution, Washington, 1996-1997.
- Teaching Tomorrow's Leaders Today: Lessons from L.E.A.D.E.R.S.H.I.P. Camp
- Have you ever asked yourself if you have what it takes to become a leader? Do you have the right experiences? Do you have the best education? Do you physically fit the mold? Do you dress like a leader? Will you ever get that title where people will look up to you and admire you for your leadership? If you are asking yourself these kinds of questions, then you have been duped into believing what leadership is all about.
- Becoming a Leader the Annapolis Way
- Battle-proven, step-by-step guidelines for instilling leadership in anyone, in any business Today, more than ever, businesses need leaders with a rare blend of strength, capability, and integrity.
- Leaders from the 1960s: A Biographical Sourcebook of American Activism
- The throngs at Woodstock, Jane Fonda in Hanoi, I Have a Dream, burning draft cards, fire in the streets--these images of the 1960s are still very much alive today.
1988 - 1992
1992 - 1996
1996 - 1997