Member American Institute Certified Public Accountant's, Illinois Society Certified Public Accountant's.
Lawrence Evan Nelson, American manufacturing executive, consultant. Certified Public Accountant, Illinois. Treasurer City of Palos Heights, Illinois, 1964-1968, alderman, 1970-1971; trustee Palos Heights FPD, 1977-1995. Served with United States Naval Reserve, 1952-1956. Member American Institute Certified Public Accountant's, Illinois Society Certified Public Accountant's.
- Senior accountant Price Waterhouse & Company, Certified Public Accountant's, Chicago, 1959-1965. Secretary-treasurer Bradner Center Company, 1965-1973. President Protectoseal Company, Bensenville, 1973-1984, Plan Ahead Inc., Palos Park, from 1984.
- MindTap Finance, 2 terms (12 months) Printed Access Card for Gitman/Joehnk/Billingsley's Personal Financial Planning, 13th (MindTap Course List)
- MindTap™ Finance for Gitman/Joehnk/Billingsley's Personal Financial Planning, 13th Edition provides you with the tools you need to better manage your limited time -- you can complete assignments whenever and wherever you are ready to learn with course material specially customized for you by your instructor and streamlined in one proven, easy-to-use interface.
- Aplia(TM) Printed Access Card for Gitman/Joehnk/Billingsley's Personal Financial Planning, 13th
- Aplia™ is an online interactive learning solution that helps you improve comprehension -- and your grade -- by integrating a variety of mediums and tools such as video, tutorials, practice tests and interactive e-book.
- Personal Financial Planning (Available Titles CengageNOW)
- This text, now in its tenth edition, is clear and concise with shorter chapters that allow for flexible course organization without compromising coverage.
- Personal Financial Planning (Available Titles CourseMate)
- In the midst of today's shifting financial environment and fast-paced, changing lives, solid financial planning is more important than ever.
Born December 3, 1932