Edward Thomas Perry
Perry, Edward Thomas was born on June 7, 1898 in Attleboro, Massachusetts, United States. Son of Charles Henry and Elizabeth (Murray) Perry.
- Student Brown University, 1923-1926.
- Sales engineer New Haven Trap Rock Company, 1919-1925, district manager, 1925-1948, assistant sales manager, 1948-1950, vice president, 1951-1962, administrative vice president, 195162, administrative vice president, director, since 1962. Director Dunning Sand and Stone Company, Wauregan, Connecticut, Foxon Concrete Company, New Haven, M.F. Roach Company, North Eastham, Massachusetts.
- Married Lisabella Clare, April 7, 1921.
father: Charles Henry Perry
mother: Elizabeth (Murray) Perry
spouse: Lisabella Clare
|Анна Коршун||last changed||26/06/2017||view changes|
- First Name
- Other Names
- Spelling variants for First Name
- Spelling variants for Last/Family/Name
- Middle Name
Elizabeth (Murray) Perry
Charles Henry Perry
- Elizabeth (Murray) Perry
- Religious beliefs
- Views and World outlook
- Party affiliation description
- Favorite Sports & Clubs
- Favorite Athletes
- Ethnicity details
- Favorite Political Figures
- Favorite Philosophers & Thinkers
- Favorite Music & Bands
- Favorite writers
- Favorite Artists
- Other interests
- Quotes from others about the person
- Physical Characteristics
up Edit Profile