Christos George Cassandras, Greek, American engineering educator, consultant. Achievements include pioneering contributions to field of discrete event system theory and its applications to manufacturing, computer networks and transportation. Fellow Lilly Foundation, 1991; research grantee various federal agencies and industrial organizations, since 1985.
Senior systems engineer Institut für Theoretische Physik Boston, Inc., Cambridge, Massachusetts, 1982-1984. Assistant professor University Massachusetts, Amherst, 1984-1989, associate professor, 1989-1993, professor electrical and computer engineering, 1993-1997. Professor manufacturing engineering Boston University, since 1997.
Consultant, faculty affiliate Network Dynamics, Inc., Natick, Massachusetts, since 1988. Visiting scholar Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts, 1990. Visiting professor University Catholic de Louvain, Belgium, 1993.
- Introduction to Discrete Event Systems
- This book is a comprehensive introduction to the field of discrete event systems, offering a breadth of coverage that makes the material accessible to readers of varied backgrounds.
- Introduction to Discrete Event Systems (Chemistry of Plant Protection)
- The series Chemistry of Plant Protection continues the handbook "Chemie der Pflanzenschutz- und Schädlingsbekämpfungsmittel", edited by R.
- Introduction to Discrete Event Systems 2ND EDITION
- Introduction to Discrete Event Systems 2ND EDITION by Cassandras.
Fellow Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (editor Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Transactions on Automatic Control 1994-1998, editor-in-chief since 1998). Member Institute for Operations Research and Management Science (senior ), Control Systems Society (board governors).
Born September 19, 1955
1982 - 1984
1984 - 1989
- show more ...