Party affiliation: Republican
Product engineer Hughes Tool Company, Houston, 1947-1951. Vice president engineering and manufacturing Drilco Oil Tools Inc., Midland, Texas, 1951-1967. Lecturer, department finance University Texas, Austin, 1968-1979.
Commissioner Public Utility Commission of Texas, 1978-1982, chairman, 1982-1983. Senior lecturer, department finance University Texas, 1983-1984. President Financo Inc., 1983-1988.
Chairman, chief executive officer Smith International Inc., Newport Beach, California, 1987-1988. Chairman Financo, Inc., Austin, 1989-1991. Independent consultant, since 1991.
Chairman Gulf Federal Savings & Loan Association, Metairie, Louisiana, 1986-1988. Board directors Smith International Inc., Houston, Franklin Federal Bancshares, Austin, Texas.
- The Philadelphia Magazines and Their Contributors, 1741-1850
- Unlike some other reproductions of classic texts (1) We have not used OCR(Optical Character Recognition), as this leads to bad quality books with introduced typos.
- The Philadelphia Magazines and their Contributors 1741-1850
- The Philadelphia Magazines and their Contributors 1741-1850 is presented here in a high quality paperback edition.
- The Philadelphia Magazines And Their Contributors, 1741-1850, Volume 3
- This is a reproduction of a book published before 1923.
Trustee Schreiner College, Kerrville, Texas, since 1986, chairman, since 1993, Texas Presbyterian Foundation, since 1990, Austin Community Foundation, since 1991 (president elect), board directors Austin Symphony. Captain United States Army Air Corps, 1942-1946. Member of Austin Country, Headliners (trustee 1986-1989).
Born September 11, 1921
1947 - 1951
1951 - 1967
1968 - 1979
1983 - 1984
1983 - 1988
1987 - 1988
1987 - 1988
- show more ...