Party affiliation: Republican
Journeyman various companies, 1951-1972. Supervisor 3M Company, Montpelier, Ohio, 1966-1967. Journeyman Endicott Brass Company, 1967.
Substation operator Public Service Electrical and Gas Company, Newark, 1959-1965. Construction estimator various companies, from 1972. Contractor California, Arizona, 1980-1985.
Construction instructor Mesa (Arizona) Community College, Rio Salado Community College, Mesa, 1974-1978, Community College Southern Nevada, Las Vegas, 1978-1997, University Nevada, Las Vegas, 1992-1997. President, owner Basic Estimating Ltd., Las Vegas, 1978—1999. 1st sergeant United States Army, 1944-1946, European Theatre of Operations.
- Basic Estimating for Construction (2nd Edition)
- Assuming no prior knowledge of blueprint reading and mathematics, this manual guides readers through a material quantity survey, the conversion of the material quantities to a monetary value, and the addition of labor and equipment costs, using actual construction plans as a reference.
- Blueprint Reading for Construction (2nd Edition)
- Based on the author's extensive practical experience in construction as a crew member in the field as well as a contractor and professional estimator, this book covers the whole spectrum of construction blueprint reading—from what a blueprint is to how to make use of a set of plans.
- Blueprint Reading for the Construction Trades, 2nd Edition
- Blueprint Reading for the Construction Trades, Second Edition is written to guide readers through the visualization concepts absolutely necessary to interpret the information contained in blueprints.
- Blueprint Reading for the Construction Trades
- This literature-based program adds a unique multicultural dimension to the reading curriculum while building important language arts and social studies skills.
Born January 27, 1926
1951 - 1972
1959 - 1965
1966 - 1967
1974 - 1978
1978 - 1997
1980 - 1985
1992 - 1997
- show more ...