Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, Allegheny College, 1958. Master of Science, 1959. Master of Science in Biochemistry, Yale University, 1962.
Doctor of Philosophy. in Biochemistry, University Rochester, 1970. Diplomate American Board Clinical Chemists. Instructor chemistry Allegheny College, Meadville, Pennsylvania, 1959.
Supervisor quality control Warner-Chilcott Pharmaceutical, Morris Plains, New Jersey, 1962-1965. Research fellow in obstetrics-gynecology, University Pittsburgh, 1969-1972, assistant professor pathology, 1972-1976. Science director Biodecision Laboratories, Pittsburgh, 1976-1977, executive vice president, 1977-1988, vice chairman since 1988,90.
Vice president science affairs HN Horton Company, Shreveport, Louisiana, since 1991. Advisory board Allegheny County Community College, Pittsburgh, 1985-1987.
- Instructor chemistry Allegheny College, Meadville, Pennsylvania, 1959. Contributor articles to professional journals. Chairman parents fund drive Allegheny College, 1985.
|last changed||12/06/2017||view changes|
- Other Names
- Spelling variants for First Name
- Spelling variants for Last/Family/Name
- Middle Name
Susan Gail Levitt
Sarah Lynne Levitt
Yetta (Phillips) Levitt
Ruth Alden Roberts
- Susan Gail Levitt
- Religious beliefs
- Views and World outlook
- Party affiliation description
- Favorite Sports & Clubs
- Favorite Athletes
- Ethnicity details
- Favorite Political Figures
- Favorite Philosophers & Thinkers
- Favorite Music & Bands
- Favorite writers
- Favorite Artists
- Other interests
- Quotes from others about the person
- Physical Characteristics
up Edit Profile