- Board directors Brown Public Company, Cincinnati. Managing partner The B's Nest Ohio Partnership, Urbana.
- Dead Men Walking: True Stories of the Most Evil Men and Women on Death Row
- A chilling collection of real-life stories ripped from the headlines and the cells of death row covering some of the world's most brutal criminals Twenty-five of the most horrific murder cases in U.
- Summer and the Steel Blue Sea
- It's the summer of 1976, and musician Buck Hawkins is hoping to keep past troubles at bay with some fun in the sun along New Hampshire's tiny coast.
- Drowned City: Hurricane Katrina and New Orleans
- On August 29, 2005, Hurricane Katrina's monstrous winds and surging water overwhelmed the protective levees around low-lying New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Frontiersman: Daniel Boone and the Making of America (Southern Biography Series)
- The name Daniel Boone conjures up the image of an illiterate, coonskin cap-wearing patriot who settled Kentucky and killed countless Indians.
Born January 5, 1959