- The Treehouse: Eccentric Wisdom from My Father on How to Live, Love, and See
- Leonard Wolf, a retired professor now in his early eighties, is the kind of person who likes to use a medieval astrolabe, dress in Basque shepherd's clothing, and convince otherwise sensible people to quit their jobs and follow their passions.
- The End of America: Letter of Warning to a Young Patriot
- In a stunning indictment of the Bush administration and Congress, best-selling author Naomi Wolf lays out her case for saving American democracy.
- The Beauty Myth: How Images of Beauty Are Used Against Women (Paperback) - Common
- The bestselling classic that redefined our view od the relationship between beauty and female identity.
- Fire with Fire: The New Female Power and How It Will Change the 21st Century
- Most women embrace equality, but reject "feminism.
Born November 12, 1962