John Bryan Ciochetty, American protective services official. Certified: Purdue University, West La Fayette, Indiana (in campus law enforcement) 2003; crisis international training officer Delaware Mental Health & Recovery Services Agency & Delaware Police Department, 2008, in crisis prevention non-violent intervention West Virginia Department Corrections, 1984, in terrorist education course Denison University, 2003.
Political science instructor Marshall University, Huntington, West Virginia, 1976—1986. Deputy sheriff Wood County Sheriff's Department, Parkersburg, 1986—1988. Judicial officer probation services West Virginia Supreme Court, Charleston, 1988—1990.
Sociology, criminology instructor West Virginia University, Parkersburg, 1990—1991. Loss prevention investigator Meijer Corporation, Columbus, Ohio, 1995—2000. Public safety campus police Ohio Wesleyan University, Delaware, since 2001.
Management development vice president Junior Chamber of C., Parkersburg, West Virginia, 1986—1992. Adult probation officer Marysville Municipal Court, Ohio, 1991—1992. Custom protection officer and investigator Wackenhut Corporation, Columbus, Ohio, 1992—1995.
Patrolman, investigator Statewide Bureau Investigations, Parkersburg, West Virginia, since 1975. Lieutenant United States Army Reserve, 1980-1988.
- Certified: Purdue University, West La Fayette, Indiana (in campus law enforcement) 2003. Crisis international training officer Delaware Mental Health & Recovery Services Agency & Delaware Police Department, 2008, in crisis prevention non-violent intervention West Virginia Department Corrections, 1984, in terrorist education course Denison University, 2003.
- Ghosts of Historic Delaware, Ohio (Haunted America)
- The infamous Vaudeville ghost that still puts on a show at the Strand, the mischievous, piano-playing poltergeists of the Arts Castle and the bearded ghoul that speeds at a hellish pace down North Franklin Street in a horse-drawn carriage--these are the otherworldly denizens of Delaware, Ohio.
- Jane's Nuclear, Biological and Chemical Defense 2003-2004 (Jane's Nuclear Biological Chemical Defence)
- - NBC agents and their effects- World NBC capabilities- Technical developments- Detection, including sensor systems, C31 and reconnaissance systems- Individual and collective protection- Decontamination- Demilitarisation- Training and simulation- Contractors- Manufacturers' index
- Jane's Nuclear Biological Chemical Defense 2004-2005 (Jane's Nuclear Biological Chemical Defence)
- Jane's Nuclear, Biological and Chemical Defence offers expert analysis of WMDs, how they work, who has them and measures to halt proliferation presented from a defender's viewpoint.
- Deterrence and Defense in a Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical Environment
- This volume is a revised version of the same title first published in 1995.
1976 - 1986
1986 - 1988
1988 - 1990
- show more ...