Bachelor of Science in Architecture, University Cincinnati, 1958. Master in Architecture, Harvard University, 1959. Academy fellow, American Academy Rome, 1960—1962.
Doctor of Fine Arts (honorary), University Cincinnati, 1982. Doctor of Humane Letters (honorary), Boston University, 1984. HHD (honorary), Savannah College Art and Design, 1986.
Doctor of Fine Arts (honorary), Rhode Island School Design, 1990. Doctor of Fine Arts (honorary), New Jersey Institute of Technology, 1991. Doctor of Humane Letters (honorary), Rutgers University, New Jersey, 1994.
Doctor of Humane Letters (honorary), University Colorado, 1995. Doctor of Philosophy (honorary), International Fine Arts College, 1996. Doctor of Philosophy (honorary), Pratt Institute, 1996.
Doctor of Philosophy (honorary), Drexel University, Philadelphia, 2000.
- Lecturer architecture Princeton University, New Jersey, 1962—1967, associate professor, 1967—1972, Schirmer professor architecture, 1972—2001, emeritus professor, since 2001. President Michael Graves & Associates, Princeton, since 1964. Architect in residence American Academy Rome, 1979.
- The 1864 Franklin-Nashville Campaign: The Finishing Stroke (Battles and Leaders of the American Civil War)
- Ideal for general readers interested in military history of the Civil War as well as those concentrating on the western campaigns, The 1864 Franklin-Nashville Campaign: The Finishing Stroke examines how the strategic and tactical decisions by Confederate and Union commanders contributed to the smashing Northern victories in Tennessee in November–December 1864.
- Brandywine: A Military History of the Battle that Lost Philadelphia but Saved America, September 11, 1777
- "Brandywine Creek calmly meanders through the Pennsylvania countryside today, but on September 11, 1777, it served as the scenic backdrop for the largest battle of the American Revolution, one that encompassed more troops over more land than any combat fought on American soil until the Civil War.
- Michael Graves: Selected & Current Works (Master Architect Series III)
- The Master Architect series III: Michael Graves - Selected and Current Works --- Buildings designed by Michael Graves have been in the news for several decades now and have increasingly become paret of the public consciousness as they start to mark skylines acrosss the globe.
- The London Mapguide: Eighth Edition
- A completely revised edition of the bestselling London streetmap Michael Middleditch has revised and updated his hugely successful London Mapguide—first published in 1983 and now in its eighth edition.
1962 - 1967
- show more ...