Teaching fellow Long Island University, Brooklyn, 1964-1966. Teaching assistant Iowa State University, Ames, 1967-1970, research associate, 1970-1971, 74-75. Postdoctoral fellow Ohio State University, Columbus, 1971-1972.
Full master Conestoga College, Guelph, Ontario, Canada, 1972-1973. Microbiologist ARS Agricultural Research Service United States Department of Agriculture, College Station, Texas, since 1975. Visiting assistant professor Iowa State University, Ames, 1973-1974.
- Foodborne Disease Handbook: Diseases Caused by Bacteria, Vol. 1
- This first volume of three presents the work of leading authorities on bacterial pathogens.
- Foodborne Disease Handbook: Diseases Caused by Viruses, Parasites, and Fungi
- This is the second of three volumes discussing food-borne diseases.
- Foodborne Disease Handbook: Diseases Caused by Hazardous Substances
- This is the last of three volumes discussing food-borne diseases.
1964 - 1966
1967 - 1970
1971 - 1972
1972 - 1973
- show more ...