- Teacher, coach Onarga (Illinois) Military School, 1960-1964. Assistant professor University Wisconsin, Green Bay, 1969-1974, associate professor, since 1975. Council University Wisconsin Field Station, Drummond, since 1986.
- In Silico: 3D Animation and Simulation of Cell Biology with Maya and MEL (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Computer Graphics)
- In Silico introduces Maya programming into one of the most fascinating application areas of 3D graphics: biological visualization.
- Cells and Organelles, 1970, Modern Biology Series, 337 pages with illustrations.
- 1970 Modern Biology Series 337 pages with illustrations.
- Cell Structure and Function, 1963, Modern Biology Series, 228 pages with illustrations.
- 1963 Modern Biology Series 228 pages with illustrations.