Party affiliation: presbyterian (elder).
John Louis Murad, American clinical microbiology educator. University Texas Medical Branch research fellow Galveston, 1958-1959; National Science Foundation travel grantee, 1972; North Atlantic Treaty Organization regional science participant Germany, 1972; Science Information Exchange fellow Great Britain, 1974.
Instructor biology Stephen F. Austin State University, Nacogdoches, 1959-1961, Texas Agricultural and Mechanical University, College Station, 1961-1965. Member faculty Louisiana Technology University, Ruston, 1965-1988, associate professor zoology, 1967-1970, professor, 1970-1988, director research and graduate studies, College Life Sciences, 1971-1988, retired, 1988. Professor medical laboratory science University Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, since 1991.
Safety management consultant.
- The Zoology of the Voyage of H.M.S. Herald, under the Command of Captain Henry Kellet, R.N., C.B., during the Years 1845-51: Fossil Mammals (Cambridge Library Collection - Polar Exploration)
- Naval surgeon, Arctic explorer and natural historian, Sir John Richardson (1787-1865) published many works, several of which are reissued in the Cambridge Library Collection, notably the four-volume Fauna Boreali-Americana.
- Biology in the Laboratory: with BioBytes 3.1 CD-ROM
- Biology in the Laboratory, Third Edition, designed to accompany introductory level biology courses, helps students learn to form hypotheses and apply the scientific method.
- Van De Graaff's Photographic Atlas for the Biology Laboratory
- This full-color photographic atlas provides clear photographs and drawings of tissues and organisms that closely match what students typically observe in the laboratory.
- The new 7th edition of Zoology continues to offer students an introductory general zoology text that is manageable in size and adaptable to a variety of course formats.
Served with Medical Corps Army of the United States, 1953-1955, Korea. Member American Society of Consultant Pharmacists, American Association for the Advancement of Science, American Society for Testing and Materials, American Association of University Professors, American Institute Biological Sciences, American Society Microbiology, Southwestern Society Microbiology, Louisiana Academy of Sciences, Texas Academy of Sciences, New York Academy of Sciences, Helminthol. Society Washington, Society Nematologists, European Society Nematology, Masons, Shriners, Kiwanis, Sigma Xi.
1959 - 1961
1961 - 1965
1965 - 1988
- show more ...