Ronald Mclean Scott, American chemistry educator. Recipient Distinguished Faculty award Michigan Association Governing Boards, Lansing, 1985, Teaching Excellence award State of Michigan, 1990. Member American Association for the Advancement of Science, American Chemical Society, Phi Kappa Phi, Sigma Xi.
From assistant professor to associate professor to professor biochemistry Eastern Michigan University, Ypsilanti, from 1957. Visiting professor Warwick University, Coventry, England, 1971-1972. Board editors Ann Arbor Science Publishers, 1975-1982, Lewis Publishers, Chelsea, Michigan, 1983-1995.
Director industrial hygiene, Regional Occupational Safety and Health Administration Training Center, Ypsilanti, Michigan, 1996-1997. Consultant in field.
- Chemical Hazards in the Workplace
- This new book introduces you to Industrial Toxicology - and is especially valuable for the engineer, scientists, or manager with responsibility - but no previous education or experience in the subject.
- Basic Concepts of Industrial Hygiene
- Basic Concepts of Industrial Hygiene covers the latest and most important topics in industrial hygiene today.
- Introduction to Industrial Hygiene
- This book is a non-encyclopedic introductory textbook of industrial hygiene.
Born April 16, 1933