Higher science officer IMER, Plymouth, England, 1975—1977, senior science officer, 1977—1980. Principal science officer PML (formerly IMER), 1980—2000. Honorary fellow PML, 2000—2005.
Visiting scientist Marine Biological Association, 2005—2008.
- Biomarkers: Biochemical, Physiological, and Histological Markers of Anthropogenic Stress
- This book provides a survey of biochemical, physiological and histological biomarkers of environmental stress, along with evaluations of the strengths and weaknesses of various techniques for different applications.
- Biomarkers for Antioxidant Defense and Oxidative Damage
- Discovering sensitive and specific biomarkers for systemic oxidative damage is essential to better understand the role of oxidative stress in human disease.
- Aquatic Toxicology Lab Exercises
- 0000000000000 0000000000 0000000000000