Party affiliation: Democrat
Robert Lewis Beamer, American pharmacist, educator. Named Outstanding Teacher, American Association College Pharmaceutical, Charleston, South Carolina, 1988. Member Transportation Advisory Board on Bussing, Columbia, 1990-1992; board directors Columbia Senior Center, since 1991. Member American Pharmaceutical Association, American Chemical Society, Columbia Torch Club, Capital Rotary Club (committee chairman 1993-1994).
Assistant professor University South Carolina, Columbia, 1959-1964, associate professor, 1964-1968, professor medicinal chemistry and biochemistry, 1968-1972. Associate dean, professor College Pharmacy, University South Carolina, 1972-1975, professor medinal chemistry and biochemistry, 1975-1977, professor medicinal chemistry & biochemistry department basic pharmaceutical, 1978-1992, professor, department chair department basic pharmaceutical science, since 1992. Visiting professor biochemistry department biochemistry Cornell University Medical College, New York City, 1977-1978.
President Council on Aging of Midlands, Columbia, 1987-1991.
- General, Organic & Biochemistry
- The seventh edition of General, Organic, and Biochemistry is designed to help undergraduate health-related majors, and students of all other majors, understand key concepts and appreciate the significant connections between chemistry, health, disease, and the treatment of disease.
- General, Organic and Biochemistry
- The eighth edition of General, Organic, and Biochemistry is designed to help undergraduate health-related majors, and students of all other majors, understand key concepts and appreciate the significant connections between chemistry, health, disease, and the treatment of disease.
- Principles of Biochemistry (5th Edition)
- Principles of Biochemistry provides a concise introduction to fundamental concepts of biochemistry, striking the right balance of rigor and detail between the encyclopedic volumes and the cursory overview texts available today.
- Headache in Children and Adolescents, 2nd ED
- This is a clinically useful book for pediatricians and other primary care providers who take care of children to guide them in the best ways to take care of children and teenagers who have headaches.
1959 - 1964
1972 - 1975
1972 - 1975
- show more ...