Brian Stanley Middleditch, British biochemist, educator. Grant, National Marine Fisheries Service, 1976-1980, Sea Grant Program, 1977-1981, National Aeronautics and Space Administration, 1980-1980, International Business Machines Corporation, 1985-1988, Texas Advanced Research Program, since 1988, National Dairy Council, 1991. Member of World Mariculture Society, American Society Mass Spectrometry, American Chemical Society.
- Research assistant University Glasgow, Scotland, 1967—1971. Visiting assistant professor Baylor College Medicine, Houston, 1975—1980, associate professor, 1980—1989, professor, from 1989. Honorary professor Eurotechnical Research University.
- Analytical Artifacts: Gc, MS, Hplc, Tlc, and PC (Journal of Chromatography Library)
- This encyclopaedic catalogue of the pitfalls and problems that all analysts encounter in their work is destined to spend more time on the analyst's workbench than on a library shelf.
- Kuwaiti Plants (Studies in Plant Science)
- The people of Kuwait have in the past depended almost entirely on the sea trade giving its boat builders and sailors a good reputation.
- Mass Spectrometry of Priority Pollutants
- When the list of organic priority pollutants was first published, many mass spec troscopists went scrambling to their reference books.
Born July 15, 1945
1967 - 1971
1975 - 1980