Dorothy Stroh Becvar, American family therapist. Licensed clinical social worker, Missouri. Recipient Outstanding Contributions to Missouri Children and Families award Missouri Children's Services Commission, 1987, Outstanding Service to the Profession Merit award Missouri Association Marriage and Family Therapy, 1987, 92.
Visiting assistant professor University Missouri, St. Louis, 1984-1985. Assistant professor St. Louis University, 1985-1987, Texas Technology University, Lubbock, 1987-1989. Clinician-in-residence Washington University, St. Louis, 1989-1992.
Private practice family therapist St. Louis Family Institute, since 1978. Board directors Social Help and Rehabilitation Effort. Associate professor social work, director Master of Social Work program Radford (Virginia) University, since 1993.
- Systems Theory and Family Therapy: A Primer
- Systems Theory and Family Therapy describes the basic concepts of systems theory and its application in family therapy in a clear, understandable manner with many illustrations drawn from clinical practice.
- Family Therapy: A Systemic Integration (7th Edition)
- This comprehensive, yet user-friendly survey of the field of marriage and family therapy takes a holistic view and looks at people within the context of their environment.
- Family Therapy: A Systemic Integration (8th Edition)
- A comprehensive, user-friendly guide to marriage and family therapy that takes a holistic view to look at people within the context of their environment.
- Family Therapy: A Systemic Integration Plus MySearchLab with eText -- Access Card Package (8th Edition)
- ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN.
Committee member Missouri Status Offenders Program, Jefferson City, 1987, Missouri Family Week, Jefferson City, 1987. Member American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, National Association of Social Workers, American Association Marriage and Family Therapy (clinical member and approved supervisor, board directors), National Board Cer. Counselors, National Council Family Relations, Association Couple for Marriage Enrichment.
1984 - 1985
1985 - 1987
1987 - 1989
1989 - 1992