At the age of 32 founded his own architectural firm.
Foster's buildings are high tech, not to be outdone by anything that an inventor for an intelligence service could have devised. Even his early projects caused surprise at the economical and energy-saving way they were built.
|Nastya Rubanova||last changed||28/11/2014||view changes|
|Анна Коршун||last changed||13/05/2017||view changes|
- 1983 - awarded the RIBA.
- 1983 - awarded the RIBA (Royal Institute of British Architects) Gold Medal.
- Gold Medal
- The Pritzker Prize
futuristic project: Masdar
- Works description
- building: Beijing Airport, Peking
- building: The Great Court, British Museum, London
- building: rebuilding of Reichstag, Berlin
- building: Commerzbank, Frankfurt
- building: Stansted Airport, England
- futuristic project: Masdar
- Lilian Foster
up Edit Profile