From 1923, combined his dancing with choreography.
1933-1946 (with intervals) with ballet company of Bolshoy Theater. Also worked as choreographer. 1925 and 1933-1935 ballet teacher and choreographer in Ukraine.
1938 ballet teacher and choreographer in Kaz Soviet Socialist Republic. 1945 ballet teacher and choreographer in Tatar Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic. 1948 ballet teacher and choreographer in Kir SSK.Roles: Dezirc in Tchaikovsky’s Spyashcliaya krasavitsa (Sleeping Beauty).
Franz in “Coppelia,” etc. Productions: ballets: “Spanish Caprice” (1923) and “Shcherezade” to music by Rimsky-Korsakov. Tchaikovsky’s Lebedinoye ozero (Swan Lake) (1949).
Bakhchisarayskiy fontan (The Fountain of Bakhchisaray) (1948). Krasnyy mak (The Red Poppy) (1950), etc. Made several silent ballet films.
|last changed||06/05/2017||view changes|
- Other Names
- Spelling variants for First Name
- Spelling variants for Last/Family/Name
- Soloist with the Bolshoi Theatre. One of its leading dancers during the 1920-1930s.
- Family description
- Membership description
- Person Photo
- Religious beliefs
- Views and World outlook
- Party affiliation description
- Favorite Sports & Clubs
- Favorite Athletes
- Ethnicity details
- College/University Description
- Favorite Political Figures
- Favorite Philosophers & Thinkers
- Favorite Music & Bands
- Favorite writers
- Favorite Artists
- Other interests
- Career Description
- Quotes from others about the person
- Physical Characteristics
up Edit Profile