Peace and Freedom Party presidential candidate, 1968. Served with Army of the United States, 1953-1955.
Dick Gregory, American comedian, volunteer. Achievements include invention of Dick Gregory's Bahamian Diet Drink. Winner Missouri mile championship, 1951, 52; named Outstanding Athlete Southern Illinois University, 1953; recipient Ebony-Topaz Heritage and Freedom award, 1978. Peace and Freedom Party presidential candidate, 1968. Served with Army of the United States, 1953-1955.
- Lecturer universities throughout United States. Nutritionist world-heavyweight boxing champion Riddick Bowe, 1992.
- Callus On My Soul: A Memoir
- Comedian and human rights activist Dick Gregory reflects on his life and modern American history in a conversational memoir.
- Code Name "Zorro": The Murder of Martin Luther King, Jr
- Publisher: Prentice-Hall; 1977
- Nigger : An Autobiography
- Nigger; An Autobiography,
- Book by Gregory, Dick