- The Wonderful, Happy, Cartoony World of Steve & Bluey
- "The Wonderful, Happy, Cartoony World of Steve & Bluey" takes readers behind the scenes to show how cartoons are really made! Discover the life of cartoon characters searching for their big break in animated show business.
- Flour + Water: Pasta
- An elevated guide to the craft of pasta-making by rising star chef Thomas McNaughton of San Francisco's hottest Italian restaurant, flour + water.
- Principles of Water Resources: History, Development, Management, and Policy
- With all new and updated material, the third edition provides civil engineers with a complete history of water availability.
- Ultimate Dehydrator Cookbook, The: The Complete Guide to Drying Food, Plus 398 Recipes, Including Making Jerky, Fruit Leather & Just-Add-Water Meals
- The dehydrator is an incredibly useful tool for long-term food storage and making the most of your garden harvest.