Party affiliation: Independent
Kaliher, Michael was born in the United States in 1947. Son of Eugene and Phyllis Kaliher.
- Student, Santa Monica City College, 1965-1969; University Arizona, 1987-1990. Bachelor of Arts in history, minor in English, University of Arizona, 1990.
- Transportation Engineer, Ecole Notre Dame des Victoires, San Francisco, 1974-1979. Senior Bookseller, B. Dalton Bookseller, Newport Beach, California, 1991-1994. Librarian II, State of Arizona, 1997-2012.
- President, Klamath County (Ore.) Historical Society, 1985. Co-founder, Native American History Week, Klamath County Museum, 1985, 1986.
- The Applegate Trail, 1846 to 1853
- Journal of the Shaw Historical Library 1 (1), fall 1986, Oregon Institute of Technology.
- Services to diverse populations : collection development for Hispanic men
- Arizona Library Association Newsletter 45 (5), September / October 2012.
- Early sails on the Oregon coast : Ferrel, Drake, and Vizcaino
- Curry County Echoes, March to August 1986, Curry County (Ore.
- Oregon and the Asian legend of Fusang
- Northwest Review 24 (1), winter 1986, University of Oregon.
Demographics, geography, popular music, fiction, photography
1965 - 1969Santa Monica City College
1974 - 1979Transportation Engineer, Ecole Notre Dame des Victoires
1987 - 1990University Arizona
1991 - 1994Senior Bookseller, B. Dalton Bookseller
Newport Beach, California
1997 - 2012Librarian II, State of Arizona