Journalist Rochester (New York ) Times Union, 1948-1952, Washington Post, 1956-1957, Berkshire (Massachusetts) Eagle, 1957-1964. Contributing editor Coronet magazine, 1965-1968. Columnist Bergen Record, Hackensack, New Jersey, 1969-1971.
Executive editor Berkshire Sampler, Pittsfield, Massachusetts, 1971-1977. Teacher writing Massachusetts University extension program and Berkshire Community College, 1958-1962, Fairleigh Dickinson University, Teaneck, New Jersey, 1970, Cambridge (Massachusetts) College, 1989.
- Communicating With Animals : The Spiritual Connection Between People and Animals
- Most people have told their dog to "sit" or heard the insistent meows of a cat at dinnertime, but thousands are discovering that they can actually carry on meaningful, nonverbal conversations with animals.
- Sea Creatures Do Amazing Things
- Discusses the octopus, paper nautilus, sponge, sea cucumber, giant clam, starfish, sea anemone, jellyfish, corals, barnacles, and other unusual sea creatures.
- Ghosts of the Rich and Famous
- Product Details Paperback: 333 pages Publisher: Contemporary Books (November 1988) Language: English
- The Ghostly Register
- A traveler's guide to America's strangest landmarks, including haunted dwellings and active spirits.
Born October 24, 1917
1948 - 1952
1956 - 1957
1957 - 1964
1958 - 1962
1965 - 1968
1969 - 1971
1971 - 1977
- show more ...