Michael Eugene Hoffman, editor, publisher, museum curator. Recipient Fifty Best Books of Year award American Institute Graphic Arts (9), Special award for Continued Excellence, Art Libraries Society of America, Periodical Aperture award Type Director's Club, Creative Public citation Carey-Thomas, Citation of Commendation, Art Libraries Society North America.
- Executive director Aperture Foundation, Incorporated, New York York City, 1965, trustee, 1967. Curator Alfred Stieglitz Center, Philadelphia Museum Art, 1968-1999. Executive director Paul Strand Foundation, 1979-1981.
- Venice,CA: Art and Architecture in a Maveric Community
- Venice, California, is one of the most vibrant and distinctive communities in the United States.
- Spirit of an American Place: An Exhibition of Photographs By Alfred Stieglitz November 22, 1980 - March 29, 1981
- Exhibit catalog with illustrations amd essays.
- W Eugene Smith Master of the Photographic Essay
- Edited with commentary by William S.
1968 - 1999
1979 - 1981