Party affiliation: member Baha'i World Faith.
Guy Murchie, American author. Archives located at Mugar Memorial Library, Boston U. Founder, director Apple Hill Camp, Pepperell, Massachusetts and Nelson, New Hampshire, 1945-1955; member Pepperell (Massachusetts) School Board, 1946-1950. Member Institute Navigation (council 1956-1958, 61-63), United World Federalists, Phi Beta Kappa.
- Feature writer Chicago Tribune, 1934-1940, war correspondent European division, 1940-1942. Flight instructor navigation under air transport command American Airlines, 1942-1943, trans-oceanic navigator, 1944, Seaboard & Western Airlines, 1951-1952. Faculty Landhaven School, Camden, Maine, 1949.
- Music of the Spheres: The Material Universe From Atom to Quaser, Simply Explained (Volume II: The Microcosm: Matter, Atoms, Waves, Radiation, Relativity)
- Beginning with the solar system and reaching all the way to the dividing line between matter and non-matter, this popular-level account of our material universe explains with remarkable clarity a vast range of scientific understandings.
- Music of the Spheres: The Material Universe from Atom to Quasar, Simply Explained; VOLUME I, The Macrocosm: Planets, Stars, Galaxies, Cosmology
- Beginning with the solar system an reaching all the way to the dividing line between matter and non-matter, this accounting of the material universe explains with remarkable clarity the latest scientific understandings.
- The Seven Mysteries of Life: An Exploration of Science and Philosophy
- "All life in all worlds" -this was the object of the author's seventeen-year quest for knowledge and discovery, culminating in this book.
- Music of the Spheres (#4875)
- MUSIC OF THE SPHERES BY GUY MURCHIE HOUGHTON MIFFLIN COMPANY BOSTON THE RIVERSIDE PRESS CAMBRIDGE 1961 HARDBOUND 644 PAGES
Denomination: Baha'i Faith
Born January 25, 1907
1934 - 1940
1940 - 1942
1942 - 1943
1951 - 1952