- The Concert Companion: A Comprehensive Guide to Symphonic Music
- The Concert Companion, a comprehensive guide to symphonic music by Robert Bagar & Louis Biancolli Publisher: Whittlesey House/McGraw-Hill book company Date published: 1947 Format: hard cover Condition: used, (fair) no jacket, covers worn, text on spine fading, small lite stain on the bottom page edges, otherwise it is clean & unmarked (All photos and or scans of my items are of the actual item offered for your consideration)
- The Victor Book of Operas
- Illustrated volume offers a history of individual operas and a synopsis of the story.
- Masters of the Orchestra: From Bach to Prokofieff
- "Biographical studies of the great orchestral composers from Bach to Prokofiev".
- The Beethoven Companion
- This is a "family Beethoven" in many respects.
Born April 17, 1907