Muriel Dunkleman Bach, American author, actress. Recipient Career Achievement award, Chicago Area Professional Pan Hellenic Association, 1971, Women Achievement award, Women in Communications, Inc., 1991. Active senior citizens groups, youth groups; Member of American Federation of television and Radio Artists, Screen Actors Guild, Rainiers Club, Washington Athletic Club, Arts Club, Seattle Tennis Club, Zeta Phi Eta.
- Researcher manuscripts One-Woman Theatre, costume designer, writer, set designer. Actress TVcommls., industrial films, radio commercials. Teacher platform speaking techniques to corporation executives.
- More Living Portraits HISTORIC WOMEN by Muriel Bach - 55 minutes of six dramatically different women: Agatha Christie, Clara Schumann, Colette, Emma Goldman, Lillian Gilbreth, and Golda Meir. FREUD NEVER SAID IT WAS EASY! Vhs videocasette.
- Freud Never Said It Was Easy! Love and work are uneasy bedfellows! To be successful in your love life and yet follow your career - this was Freud's prescription for a healthy human being.
- OF ALL THE NERVE! Living Portraits of Historic Women.65 mins with 7 women and their willingness to take a risk. PLUS More Living Portraits HISTORIC WOMEN - 55 minutes of six dramatically different women.
- 2 Volume Set - VHS Video Cassettes in NTSC format in original slipcases as shown: Living Portraits of Historic Women Of All the Nerve! VHS videocassette in slipcase.
- OF ALL THE NERVE! Living Portraits of Historic Women by Murial Bach. 65 mins with 7 women and their willingness to take a risk: Maria Montessori, Eleanor of Aquitaine, Lydia Pinkham, Gertrude Stein, Theda Bara, Rosa Parks, and Eleanor Roosevelt. VHS.
- Living Portraits of Historic Women Of All the Nerve! VHS videocassette in slipcase.
- Author: (plays) Two Lives, 1958. Because of Her!, 1963, Madame, Your Influence is Showing, 1969, Master of Science. Haven't We Met Before?, 1973, Lady, You're Rocking the Boat!, 1976, Freud Never Said It Was Easy, 1978, Of All the Nerve, 1982, Talk on Aging, The Older You Get, the Longer You Live, Get Into the Act!.
Born March 14, 1918