Denomination: Roman Catholic
Instructor University Minnesota, 1930-1931, Columbia, 1933-1938. Associate professor Catholic University American, Washington, 1939-1942, Stanford, 1946-1948. Professor University Illinois, 1948-1949, Duke, 1949-1966.
Professor government Columbia, 1966-1976, professor emeritus public law and government, since 1976. Consultant Hoover Commission on reorganization executive branch government, 1948, Brookings Institution Survey Administration United States Foreign Affairs, 1950, Survey North Atlantic Treaty Organization and United Nations, 1952, Secretary of Defense on North Atlantic Treaty Organization, 1951, New York State commission on governmental operations of New York City, 1959-1960. Executive secretary committee on modern zoning, 1959-1960.
Consultant National Institute of Mental Health, 1961-1966. Director reports Mayor' General’ s Office, New York City, 1954-1955. Deputy city administrator, New York City, 1965.
President Academy Political Science, 1965-1986.
- New York State Government: Second Edition (Rockefeller Institute Press)
- In New York State Government, readers learn about institutions—the state Constitution and the three branches of government—and the essentials of current and historic state policies in education, health care, transportation, economic development, the environment, taxes, and spending.
- Municipal Bonds - What You Need To Know To Start Earning Tax-Free Income
- If you are tired of paying taxes on your investment income, you owe it to yourself to look at tax-free municipal bonds.
- Urban Riots: Violence and Social Change
- Anthology of papers in this issue of the "Proceedings" can be grouped under three headings.
- Forrestal and the Navy
- NY 1962 1st Columbia University.
Born October 1, 1907
1930 - 1931
1933 - 1938
1939 - 1942
1946 - 1948
1948 - 1949
1949 - 1966
- show more ...