Charles William Blunt
BLUNT, Charles was born on January 19, 1951. Son of late R. S. G. Blunt.
- Degree in economics, University Sydney, Australia.
Accountant, administrator Finance Corporation Australia, Livestock and Grain Producers Association New South Wales, Australia. Executive director, general secretary National Party New South Wales, 1980-1984. Member Australian Parliament, 1984-1990.
Shadow minister for sport, recreation and tourism, 1984-1987. Shadow minister for community services, 1987-1988. Shadow minister for transport and aviation, 1988-1989.
Leader National Party, shadow minister for trade and resources, 1989-1990.
Gardening, reading, sailing, tennis.
father: R. S. G. Blunt
|last changed||30/07/2017||view changes|
- First Name
- Other Names
- Spelling variants for First Name
- Spelling variants for Last/Family/Name
- late R. S. G. Blunt
- R. S. G. Blunt
- Religious beliefs
- Views and World outlook
- Party affiliation description
- Favorite Sports & Clubs
- Favorite Athletes
- Ethnicity details
- College/University Description
- Favorite Political Figures
- Favorite Philosophers & Thinkers
- Favorite Music & Bands
- Favorite writers
- Favorite Artists
- Quotes from others about the person
- Physical Characteristics
up Edit Profile