Kathryn Brohl, American marriage and family therapist, writer. License marriage and family therapist, hypnotherapist. Board member Fort Myers Youth Shelter, 1985-1988, Lee County Mental Health Center, 1985-1987. Member American Association Marriage and Family Therapy, Dade County Association Marriage and Family Therapy (board member), Southwest Florida Women's Political Caucus (board member).
Social worker Children's Services, Richland County, Ohio, 1977-1980. Teacher Cape Coral (Florida) High School, 1988-1981. Private practice psychotherapist Miami, since 1981.
Director Sexual Abuse Treatment Program, Fort Myers, Florida, 1985-1988. Consultant Abuse Counseling & Treatment Shelter, 1983-1988. Acting director Lee County Children's Home, 1986-1988.
- When Your Child Has Been Molested: A Parents' Guide to Healing and Recovery
- This is the thoroughly revised and updated edition of the best selling guide for families of children who have been molested.
- Pockets of Craziness: Examining Suspected Incest
- To find more information about Rowman and Littlefield titles, please visit www.
- When Your Child Has Been Molested: A Parents' Guide to Healing and Recovery by Brohl, Kathryn, Potter, Joyce Case (2004) Paperback
- Revised Edition