Party affiliation: Democrat
Intern Miami Valley Hospital, Dayton, Ohio, 1972. Renal, surgical dietitian University Kentucky Medical Center, Lexington, 1972-1975. Instructor dialysis training program Dialysis Clinic, Inc., since 1975, renal dietitian, 1975-1983, senior renal dietitian, 1980-1991, nutrition services supervisor, since 1991.
Renal dietitian Nephrology Associates, 1980-1987. Owner Nutrition Solutions, since 2002. Member medical review board End State Renal Disease Network #17, Lexington, 1984-1987.
Chair Kentucky Board Dietitians and Nutritionists, 1989-1993, Kentucky Board Licensure and Certified for Dietitians and Nutritionists, 1994-1996. Consultant in field.
- Jane Brody's Nutrition Book: A Lifetime Guide to Good Eating for Better Health and Weight Control
- With calorie and nutrient charts, sample menu plans for special dietary needs, and over fifty delicious and healthful recipes—many Brody family favorites—Jane Brody’s Nutrition Book is vital reading for everyone concerned with good eating and good health.
- Jane Brody's Nutrition Book: A Lifetime Guide to Good Eating for Better Health and Weight Control by the Award-Winning Columnist of The New York Times
- A lifetime guide to good eating for better health and weight control by the award-winning columnist of The New York Times.
- Jane Brody's Nutrition Book: A Lifetime Guide to Good Eating for Better Health and Weight Control by Brody, Jane E. (1987) Paperback
Denomination: Roman Catholic
Board directors National Kidney Foundation of East Kentucky, Lexington, 1981-1986, Kidney Foundation Central Kentucky, Lexington, 1986-1993. Member of Bluegrass Dietetic Association (Outstanding Young Dietitian 1978), Kentucky Dietetic Association (president 1978-1979, lobbyist 1984-1985, delegate 1988-1991, Kentucky Outstanding Dietitian 1986), American Dietetic Association (editorial board renal practice group 1983, chairman renal practice group 1986-1987, chairman clinical nutrition division 1992-1996).