Elizabeth Ruth Yurchuck, American nursing educator, consultant. Registered Nurse, Maryland. Fellow American Association of University Women, 1974-1975. Member Georgia Nurses Association (chairman cabinet on continuing education 1990-1993, certified of special recognition 1986), Georgia League for Nursing (treasurer 1989-1993, Mabel Korsell award 1990), Sigma Theta Tau, Pi Lambda Theta, Kappa Delta Pi.
Staff nurse, assistant head nurse, head nurse Johns Hopkins University, 1959-1962. Instructor St. Peter's General Hospital School Nursing, New Brunswick, New Jersey, 1962-1964, Columbia University Teachers College, New York City, 1966-1970. Assistant professor Somerset County College, Somerville, New Jersey, 1971-1974, University Wisconsin, Madison, 1976-1978.
Associate professor, department chairman Brenau College, Gainesville, Georgia, 1978-1980. Associate professor Emory University, Atlanta, 1980-1984, Mercer University, Atlanta, 1984-1987. Staff nurse Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital, 1988-1989.
Project director Southern Regional Education Board, 1989-1992. Director achievement testing and senior test consultant National League for Nursing, New York City, since 1993. Consultant in field, since 1980, curriculum consultant Albany (Georgia) State College, 1981, Southern Georgia College, Douglas, 1981, Mercer University, 1983, Morris Brown College, Atlanta, 1983-1984.
Evaluation consultant Macon Junior College, 1982, Albany Junior College, 1984, Southern Georgia College, 1984, Georgia Southwestern College, 1985, Brunswick Junior College, 1987, Columbus College, 1987, Gordon College, 1988, LaGrange College, 1990.
- Psalm 91 God's Shelter of Protection - Latest Edition - God's Answer to Freedom From Fears for All Who Will Apply the Word of God to Daily Life - New Testimonies Included - Easy to Read Bible Study of the Psalms
- Attention • Upon completion of purchase with shipment you will receive an email for accessing a Bonus Mp3 Audio • Download to hear a previously recorded Psalm 91 audio message delivered to a live audience by Peggy Joyce Ruth Can a Christian be protected during these turbulent times? Are you concerned about the seemingly increasing numbers of natural disasters? Do you fear dangers from threats or violence? Do you suffer from panic attacks and anxiety from tormenting thoughts? If any of these have things has ever troubled your mind this book can be one of the most important books you will ever read! Find protection from your greatest fears through the pages of this book.
- Psalm 91 for Mothers: God's Shield of Protection for Your Children
- A Place of Total Protection for Your Family Did you know there is a place in God--a secret place--for those who want to seek refuge? It is a haven of physical safety and security that God tells us about in the Ninety-First Psalm, the one place in the Bible where all of the protection promises of God are brought together.
- Psalm 91: Real-Life Stories of God's Shield of Protection And What This Psalm Means for You & Those You Love
- A Place of Total Protection in Life’s Storms Did you know there is a place in God--a secret place--for those who want to seek refuge? It is a haven of physical safety and security that God tells us about in the 91st Psalm, the one place in the Bible where all of the protection promises of God are brought together.
- Psalm 91 for Youth
- Young People, God Has An Answer For Your Fears! Would you like to know how to overcome the fears that plague most young people today? In our time, young people are faced with more worries and uncertainties than in any other generation, but God has not left you without an answer.