Leonard David McMillan, American family life specialist, consultant, lecturer. With United States Air Force, 1956-1960. Member American Association Pastoral Counselors, National Council on Family Relations (certified family life educator), Association Adventist Family Life Professionals (president 1991-1995), American Association Christian Counselors.
- Director family life and youth Wisconsin Conference, 7th-day Adventist Church, Madison, 1974-1976, member Washington Conference Bothell, 1976-1983, member South African Union Bloemfontein, 1983-1984, pastor Upper Columbia Conference Spokane, Washington, 1984-1986, director family life Potomac Conference Staunton, Virginia, 1986-1995. Director family life Pacific Health Education Center.
- Slaying Your Dragons (Lifeline)
- The exposing the 'dragons' in your life [apathy, fears, inadequacies, etc] and how to deal with them through Christian principles.
- Instruments in the Redeemer's Hands: People in Need of Change Helping People in Need of Change (Resources for Changing Lives)
- In many ways, the church today has more consumers than committed participants.
- First Class Male: The Christian Man's Role in Today's World
- Paper Back book in like new condition
- Putting up with Mr. Right: How to build love, friendship, and intimacy
- Book by McMillan, Len D