Gail Simon Reed, American psychoanalyst. License psychoanalyst New York. Woodrow Wilson Foundation fellow, 1964; recipient Journal prize Journal American Psychoanalytic Association, 1985. Member American Psychoanalytic Association (certified Board Professional Standards), International Psychoanalytical Association, New York Freudian Society.
Private practice psychoanalysis and psychotherapy, New York City, since 1978. Training and supervisory analyst New York Freudian Society, since 1995. Supervising and training analyst Berkshire Psychoanalytic Institute.
Clinical instructor Mount Sinai Medical Center. President Group for Study of Psychoanalytic Process, Inc., Haddonfield, New Jersey, since 1988. Clinical adjunct supervisor therapy, clinical psychology program Clinical Center, City College of New York.
- Transference Neurosis and Psychoanalytic Experience: Perspectives on Contemporary Clinical Practice
- Provides an insight into the subtleties and diversities of contemporary clinical practice by exploring the problematic concept of transference neurosis.
- Clinical Understanding (Critical Issues in Psychoanalysis)
- Psychoanalytic understanding is defined by the principle that the dynamic unconscious is ubiquitous and determining.
- Transference Neurosis and Psychoanalytic Experience: Perspectives on Contemporary Clinical Practice by Reed, Gail S. (1994) Hardcover