Draftsman and surveyor soil conservation service United States Department of Agriculture, Waco, Texas, 1976-1978. Physician's assistant surgery Duke University, Durham, North Carolina, 1980-1984. Clinical supervisor physician assistant program University Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, 1984-1990.
Clinical coordinator physician assistant program University Texas Southwestern, since 1990, assistant professor, clinical coordinator, 1986-1991. Acting director Physician Assistant Program, since 1991. Recruitment committee University Texas Southwestern, since 1984, secretary-treasurer faculty assembly Allied Health Science School, 1986-1988, publications committee since 1986.
- Physician Assistant: A Guide to Clinical Practice - Pageburst E-Book on VitalSource (Retail Access Card), 5e
- Prepare for every stage of your physician assistant career with Physician Assistant: A Guide to Clinical Practice, 5th Edition - the one text that takes you from your PA coursework through clinical practice! Concise, easy to read, and highly visual, this all-in-one resource by Ruth Ballweg, Edward M.
- Physician Assistant: A Guide to Clinical Practice, 3e
- The first and only comprehensive physician assistant text, this up-to-date edition covers all aspects of the physician assistant profession, the PA curriculum, and the PA's role in practice.
- Physician Assistant: A Guide to Clinical Practice: Expert Consult - Online and Print, 4e
- Here’s the only book dedicated to giving you the complete information that you need to become an effective Physician Assistant and maintain those high standards in practice.
- Physician Assistant: A Guide to Clinical Practice
- Here's the 2nd Edition of the popular resource that covers everything from the general history and context of physician assisting to the clinical skills PAs must learn.
With United States Army, 1968-1969, Vietnam, captain United States Air Force Reserve, member Operation Desert Storm. Member American Academy Physician Assistants (Texas delegate House of Representatives 1986-1988), National Commission on Certification Physician Assistants (certified), Association Physician Assistant Programs (research and review committee, conference planning committee since 1985), Texas Academy Physician Assistants (treasurer since 1989), Beta Beta Beta.