- Professor University Hull, United Kingdom, 1995-1998, University York, United Kingdom, since 1998. Visiting professor University Hong Kong, 2000, University Adelaide, 2000, University Calgary, 2000.
- Training Techniques in Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Written by four internationally recognized experts, this practical guide is packed with innovative ideas for prescribing safe, effective exercise programs that patients will enjoy! Because the activities are more fun than traditional programs, patients are more likely to make a long-term commitment to exercise—a step that can - reduce risk factors, - increase functional capacity, - improve psychosocial well-being, - help alleviate depression, - increase longevity, - relieve symptoms, - promote greater self-efficacy, and - improve overall quality of life.
- Comprehensive Coronary Care, 4e
- The new edition continues to be a practical, easy to understand, and up to date resource for managing coronary disease.
- Comprehensive Coronary Care
- More exhaustive, more useful than ever before this major reworking of a standard text brings it firmly up-to-date.
- Comprehensive Coronary Care, 3e
- Coronary heart disease is the major cause of death in all industrialized countries.