Ilkka M. Vuori, Finnish health institute administrator. Recipient Citation award American College Sports Medicine, 1998. President Finnish Ski Trail Federation, Helsinki, since 1996, Finnish Bone Society, Helsinki, 1997-1998. Fellow American College Sports Medicine, American Academy Kinesiology and Physical Education, European College Sports Sciences (director since 1997).
Physician Sports Medicine Unit, Turku, 1965-1971. Resident University Central Hospital, 1969-1972. Specialist, chief physician, director research Rehabilitation Research Center, Finnish Social Insurance Institute, 1972-1979.
Professor University Turku, 1979-1983. Director UKK Institute Health Promotion Research, Tampere, Finland, since 1981. Visiting professor Stanford (California) University, 1980.
Consultant World Health Organization, Geneva, 1998.
- Little Black Book of Sports Medicine , Second Edition (Jones and Bartlett's Little Black Book)
- Thoroughly revised and updated, the second edition of this pocket-sized handbook provides comprehensive, concise, evidence-based information on diagnosing and treating sports medicine injuries and illness.
- AMSSM Sports Medicine CAQ Study Guide (Second Edition)
- The second edition of the AMSSM Sports Medicine CAQ Study Guide offers new test questions from recent In-Training Exams.
- Healthy Living: Exercise, Nutrition and Other Healthy Habits (Complete Health Resource - 3 Vol. Set)