Staff nurse, medical nursing Boston Veterans Administration Hospital, 1964-1965. Chief nursing department Washingtonian Hospital, Boston, 1965-1966. Staff nurse Highland, Cowell and Alta Bates Hospitals, Oakland and Berkeley, California, 1967-1970.
Assistant director Day Treatment Center Gladman Hospital, Oakland, 1970. Private practice transactional analysis San Francisco Bay Area and Northern California, since 1971. International lecturer Transactional Analysis & Development.
Co-president, vice president Eric Berne Seminars of San Fransisco, 1977-1978. Co-founder Group House Inc., Berkeley, 1971. Coodinator Northwest Florida Alcoholic Rehabilitation Clinic, 1966.
Co-founder Orr's Hot Springs Healing Retreat Community, Ukiah, California, 1974-1979.
- La Traduction Raisonnee / Translation Reasoned: Manuel D'initiation a La Traduction Professionnelle De L'anglais Vers Le Francais / Manual ... / Teaching Translation) (French Edition)
- Ce manuel d'initiation à la traduction renferme : 8 objectifs généraux d’apprentissage ; 68 objectifs spécifiques ; 96 textes à traduire ; 136 exercices d’application ; une bibliographie de 400 titres ; un glossaire de 238 termes ; des milliers d’exemples de traduction.
- Comparative Stylistics of French and English: A methodology for translation (Benjamins Translation Library)
- The Stylistique comparée du français et de l’anglais has become a standard text in the French-speaking world for the study of comparative stylistics and the training of translators.
- Perfect Bones : A Six-Point Plan to Promote Healthy Bones
- Presents an easy to understand six-part plan that harnesses the incredible healing power of clinical nutrition to promote healthy bones.
- Cycles of Power: A User's Guide to the Seven Seasons of Life
- It turns out that the apparent chos or randomness of life has a pattern - a cycle composed of stages.
Member International Transactional Analysis Association (certified Level I and II, 1st woman teaching and clinical member, co-founder women's caucus 1970, board trustees 1973, 74, 75, chair public information and professional relations committee since 1987, press screeing committee 1976-1978, women's editorial board journal 1977, editor Script, international newsletter 1983-1985, co-editor 1986), Canada Association for Transactional Analysis, American Association Counselling & Development, Institute Development Education and Psychotherapy, National Association Female Executives, American Association of University Women, New Directions in Education & Psychotherapy, International Society for Study of Innovative Psychotherapies, Media Alliance, Feminist Writer's Guild, Author's Guild, Author's League.